Relax & Rejuvenate Yourself
Restorative yoga is a healing yoga. Poses which are restful and rejuvenating, even for those who can perform very little physical movements.
How to support the body in each posture with props so the muscles open with out expending energy.
• Reduce stress and restore your nervous system
• Excellent yoga practice for people with injuries
• Suitable practice as a progression to Hatha Yoga
• Helpful for back pain, neck pain, high blood pressure, asthma, migraine and tension headaches, insomnia, stress-related diseases and chronic fatigue
• All postures naturally induce a calming state
• Relax, let go and just “be” in a safe environment
• Stimulates the meridian lines in the body, allowing energy to flow
• Creates space for the vital force to shift the change in your subconscious, feel the expansion in your practice
Gina is a Restorative Yoga teacher Certified by Wendy Eyton.
Please use the contact form to inquire about Classes and Private Sessions.
Private One-to-One consultations are recommended for first time students, especially those who have an injury or are recovering from an injury.