Bringing benefits of Yoga into the Workplace
Yoga is not just about being able to perform complicated poses and movements. It is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well being and personal growth. Yoga helps a person to become aware of the stress that is in their lives and also gives them the skills in which to manage the stress effectively. In this way, yoga benefits the workplace, allowing employees to be more energetic and also increasing their productivity.
- Enhances Work Performance
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety
- Tones & Strengthens Muscles
- Increases Morale & Efficiency
- Improves Posture & Flexibility
- Improves Memory, Focus & Concentration
- Ability to Manage Emotional Stress
- Less Back Pain & Headaches
- Less Sick Time & Absences
- Increases Productivity & Communication
Classes can be scheduled after work or during lunch hours
Designed for all levels – beginners through advanced
Sign on for 8 to 12 week segments
Groups of any size (depending on your space capacity)
Did you know that corporate wellness programs that offer yoga will help prevent osteoarthritis and reduce the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome?
Feel the weight lifted off your shoulders as you relax, recharge and revitalize!
Please use the contact page to arrange and discuss your requirements.